Sales and Operations Coordinator
- 1400 Broadway, New York, NY 10018, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring a Sales & Operations Coordinator to contribute to our team in our NYC office. This person assists the director in support of the Ingram Publisher Services (IPS) Sales and Client Relations teams by producing sales reports, building presentations and providing data for analysis. The Sales & Operations Coordinator helps the team measure effectiveness toward achieving goals. In addition, this person works cross-functionally with Sales, Operations, Client Relations, IT and other ICG departments to ensure timely and accurate data is available to support reporting and analysis.
Do you have experience working with publishers? Have a passion for helping publishers be successful?
At Ingram, our publisher-facing business offers more than just traditional wholesale services. It offers fully integrated and relevant solutions for client publishers. Comprised of book printing, digital book, distribution, publishing sales and marketing services, this part of Ingram’s business helps publishers discover more ways to sell content in markets across the globe. Based in the Nashville area, New York, Berkeley and other locations, our teams are collaborative, innovative, dynamic, and passionate about the business.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you share that passion, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want to contribute to a strategic part of the business that is evolving and expanding, we can’t wait to meet you!
• Bachelor’s degree or year for year related experience
• 2 years’ publishing experience
• Experience using Excel
• Experience with reporting and analyzing data
• Compiles and transforms raw data into meaningful and useful reports to reveal sales and operational performance insights and to enable effective strategic and tactical decision making.
• Produces recurring (daily, weekly, and monthly) and ad-hoc reporting to be used by sales teams, clients and senior management.
• Perform various information-gathering tasks such as Financial and Sales performance, backlist analysis, sales channel analysis, industry trends analysis, historical sales volume, product availability, and demand forecasting that will be presented to clients or senior leadership.
• Prepares presentations for monthly business development meetings and business reviews.
• Coordinates international bindery drop shipments and special edition local prints.
• Reviews and processes coop claims.
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 10 vacation days & 10 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers for one low price - onsite gym and basketball court for associates
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Casual Dress Code
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.