Marketing Automation Manager (VST)
- 2 Boylston St. Ste 600, Boston, MA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
VitalSource®, an Ingram Content Group (ICG) company is hiring for a Marketing Automation Manager to contribute to our team in Boston, MA, but open to remote as well. In this role, you will be responsible for the strategy, implementation, quality assurance and analysis of our email marketing campaigns. You will partner with talented and diverse marketing, sales and CRM team members to meet customer needs. If you have experience with email campaign management in Marketo, Eloqua, or Pardot, have a passion for ensuring strong customer engagement and enjoy working both strategically and tactically, this may be a great opportunity!
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4 years of experience in digital marketing, Marketing Operations or Center of Excellence
• Experience working for an ad agency and/or managing marketing campaigns for multiple clients
• Experience with a broad Marketing technology stack including but not limited to: Marketo, Salesforce, GoToWebinar, Google Analytics, Google Studio, HubSpot CMS and Trello.
• Executes digital marketing strategies for all business segments based on best practice and defined campaign KPIs.
• Works with all Marketing Teams and Sr. Campaign Manager to produce appropriate digital marketing content for different market segments, global regions, and countries.
• Designs and builds digital elements within marketing automation platform; communications, landing pages, website edits, and blogs.
• Utilizes the functional portion of Marketo with list segmentation, workflows, and reporting.
• Meets regularly with stakeholders, communicating appropriately to ensure timely execution of plan requirements.
• Documents all materials produced through project management system and processes.
• Assist in campaign reporting and analytics to support campaign KPIs.
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers and YMCA’s for one low price
- An opportunity to be part of a collaborative, open work space, where your contributions truly make a difference.
- Casual Dress Code
- Flexible Work Schedules (by team)
- Remote Work Options (by team)
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
VitalSource Technologies LLC, part of Ingram Content Group LLC, is improving the learning experience by making it easier to create and deliver effective and affordable content. The preferred choice among educational institutions and companies for digital learning materials, VitalSource® helps over 1,000 educational content providers create and deliver seamless interactive learning experiences through its exclusive Bookshelf® platform to millions of learners at 7,000 institutions. Bookshelf users opened more than 20 million digital textbooks last year and read more than 3.4 billion pages. For more information about VitalSource, visit https://get.vitalsource.com/
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.