Returns Processor (Mon-Fri 7:00 am to 03:30 pm)
- 193 Edwards Dr, Jackson, TN 38301, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring Returns Processors to contribute to our Operations team in Jackson, TN
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You'll Need:
- 6 months of consecutive work experience
- 6 months work experience which included walking, standing, lifting/carrying, pushing/pulling, gripping/grasping, bending, squatting/kneeling, twisting/turning, climbing, crawling, reaching above shoulders, typing/keyboard
What You’ll Do:
- Pick, sort and pack publisher return orders and process accordingly
- Unload cartons from conveyor line and sort them onto pallets based on warehouse zones.
- Push books / carts to staging area for further processing, shipment or put-away
Why You’ll Love Working for ICG:
- Casual dress code
- Convenient location in South Jackson
- Overtime available during peak season $$$
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.