Dispute Resolution Specialist - FTC 6 Months
- 1 Deltic Ave, Rooksley, Bradwell Common, Milton Keynes MK13 8LD, UK
Ingram Publisher Services- Milton Keynes
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week - Mon-Fri
6 month contract with possible extension
Supports the business by monitoring, investigating, and disputing all claims and communications received from a key client via the vendor central platform.
Communicates claims internally and work with colleagues.
Processes time sensitive claims case work and considerable evaluation, good judgment, time management and decision-making skills to achieve appropriate outcomes with the internal and external clients.
Essential Job Duties:
Assists in managing the businesses relationship with a key client via their Vendor Central platform
- Reviews vendor central claims and communications daily
- Investigates claims to determine their validity
- Gathers supporting evidence from shipper platforms, invoicing and ordering systems and colleagues
- Disputes invalid claims and providing supporting documents as required
- Works with multi-discipline internal departments to resolve valid claims and prevent recurrence
- Under minimal supervision, applies existing guidelines and procedures to make varied decisions using sound judgment and experience to solve problems that are small to medium in complexity.
- Uses independent judgment to identify problems and recommend solutions and understand when to escalate and/or collaborate with others to overcome hurdles.
- Works with the senior finance manager to implement and support automated dispute resolution solutions to speed dispute processing
- Works closely with the Accounts Receivable supervisor to ensure claims are treated appropriately from a financial standpoint
- Any other duties as deemed necessary from time to time based on business needs.
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Data entry skills along with an eye for numbers
- Hands-on experience in creating and operating spreadsheet-based record keeping and analysis
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to respond effectively to changing priorities
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
GCSE level including Math and English Grade C or above
- 2 years’ work experience in customer service or similar role
- Experience of Vendor Central
- Understanding of a distribution business
- Familiarity with sales ledger procedures
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Continuous Professional Development and Training Opportunities
- Business Casual dress code, dress down Fridays
- Free onsite parking
- Free Hot drinks
- Gym Membership Corporate Discount
- Service Awards