- Pitfield, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes MK11, UK
Become a part of an innovative team helping to revolutionize the way publishers make books available in an on-demand world and helping to revolutionize the way that publisher content reaches readers around the world!
Lightning Source UK Ltd, an Ingram Content Group company, is a leader in providing a comprehensive suite of inventory-free on-demand print and distribution services for books to the publishing industry. Lightning Source gives the publishing community options to print books in any quantity, one to 10,000, and provides its customers access to the most comprehensive worldwide bookselling channel in the industry.
Supports the Account Managers and Publishers to enable the streamlined management of their Accounts and associated content and advise on other services to achieve sales growth targets.
- Ensure the timely integration of new content ingestion in co-ordination with Publishers
- Manage the Publisher side of targeted promotions, aimed at generating additional content ingestion and/or drive volume.
- Maintain up to date and accurate knowledge on the full range of Ingram services, to be able to advise publishers appropriately.
- Management of systems on behalf of the Publisher and the company, including CMS, CSS etc. to ensure publisher requirements are recorded and actioned accurately.
- Liaison with internal teams, both in the UK and US, as necessary, to meet the needs of publisher.
- Deal with all publisher queries efficiently and accurately.
- Review of production proofs, based on publisher specifications.
- Assisting customers with EDI Implementations as appropriate.
- Coordinating client reporting as required.
- Supporting the drive for sales growth via effective execution of existing orders and advising clients appropriately about Ingram’s range of products and services.
- Attending publisher meetings with Account Managers as appropriate and client training on systems where appropriate.
- Proactive sign-posting of new publishers to and/or migration of existing LSUK accounts to Ingram Spark as appropriate or directed by management.
- To be responsible for your own Health and Safety and be aware of factors affecting your colleagues in order to maintain a safe environment.
- To report any accidents, potential hazards to your Line Manager immediately.
- May be required to accompany Account Managers to publisher meetings.
- Any other duties as required in line by Managers from time to time, and commensurate with role and responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Customer-centric approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Additional languages skills would be an advantage.
- Good administrative skills, able to prioritise workload and work on own initiative.
- IT literate.
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Problem-solving and solutions focused.
- Positive and constructive approach to working with others.
- Flexibility is critical – must be able to adapt to frequent change
- Experience of B2B client support.
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Essential Physical Demands
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Standard office environment and mainly sedentary work.
- Ability to travel if required.
Education and Experience:
- O Level/GSCE level education required.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in a related industry/field.
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Continuous Professional Development and Training Opportunities
- Business Casual dress code, dress down Fridays
- Free onsite parking
- Free Hot drinks
- Snack and Drink Vending machines on site
- Gym Membership Corporate Discount
- Service Awards