Operations & Administration Coordinator
- 1700 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for an Operations & Administration Coordinator to contribute to our Publishers Group West (PGW) team in Berkeley, CA. In this role, you’ll support PGW Senior Management in various aspects of the book distribution business. You will work in systems to help manage metadata, produce sales reporting, and improve inventory operations, and will become a point person for training users in these systems. You’ll also work closely with our Integrations team to onboard new client publishers. As the Coordinator, you will help identify opportunities to improve efficiency across departments and implement process improvement.
Do you have experience working with publishers? Have a passion for helping publishers be successful?
At Ingram, our publisher-facing business offers more than just traditional wholesale services. It offers fully integrated and relevant solutions for client publishers. Comprised of book printing, digital book, distribution, publishing sales and marketing services, this part of Ingram’s business helps publishers discover more ways to sell content in markets across the globe. Based in the Nashville area, New York, Berkeley and other locations, our teams are collaborative, innovative, dynamic, and passionate about the business.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you share that passion, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want to contribute to a strategic part of the business that is evolving and expanding, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent year for year directly related experience
- 3 years of experience in marketing, book publishing, book industry, account support, client administration, data management, or related field
- Experience using various systems
- Book industry experience
- Strong communication skills
- Works daily in various Ingram systems, providing internal and client publisher user training as needed
- Assists with metadata sweeps reviews on a regular basis to ensure metadata is properly distributing to sales partners, escalates issues as needed
- Assists with assessing metadata health for frontlist titles in order to optimize title records for sell-in
- Assists with inventory management for clients – identifying low stock titles, tracking expected inventory & receipts, upcoming releases with no stock
- Assists with publisher metadata entry into metadata management system CoreSource as needed
- Assists with troubleshooting finance and Client Statement questions and issues
- Updates internal and client-facing training documentation as needed
- Serves as point of contact for new client publisher integration, communicating with various internal teams tracking progress, and providing regular updates
- Facilitates Ingram systems tutorials for onboarding clients and maintains new client transition needs
- Communicates information regarding onboarding and offboarding clients to internal departments
- Maintains resources for client publisher contract information as needed
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 10 vacation days & 10 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers for one low price
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Casual Dress Code
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.