Equipment Operator (Forklift, $12.50/hr, Day 1 Benefits)
- 210 American Dr, Jackson, TN 38301, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring a Equipment Operators to contribute to our team in distribution Operations in Jackson, TN.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months continuous work experience required
What You’ll Do:
- Operate motorized equipment and use a radio frequency scanner to perform stocking activities such as pull down or put away.
- Sign out motorized equipment after completing a daily safety checklist.
- Report any unsafe conditions to the supervisor.
- Physically stack product on and off of pallets.
- Utilize physical skills and reading, writing, and math skills to meet and maintain designated production standards and complete necessary paperwork.
- Physical activities in the job will include lifting up to 70lbs, bending, reaching, constant standing, walking and pushing.
- Position requires the ability to work a designated shift, and may require overtime, which could include time before or after the designated shift and/or weekends.
Why You Should Apply
- Onsite food & refreshments available for purchase
- Overtime available during peak season $$$
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress Code
- Convenient Location
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.