Binder Specialist - Night Shift
- 860 Nestle Way, Breinigsville, PA 18031, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring a Binding Department Specialist to contribute to our Lightning Source team in Breinigsville, PA.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You'll Need:
- 1-2 years manufacturing experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for performing maintenance tasks on the color printing and finishing equipment including the laminators, printers, folding and stitching equipment. Including but not limited to changing manufacturers consumable products, calibrations, fixing minor quality issues.
- Responsible for ensuring that each of these pieces of equipment is operating within LSI’s quality and production specifications.
- Responsible for collecting waste from equipment, recording and disposing of it appropriately.
- Working to identify machine error codes, placing internal work orders and communicating issues to lead, color technician and maintenance personnel.
- Maintains current knowledge of all manufacturers’ operating manuals and guidelines for equipment use and co-ordinates with maintenance in regard to service and PM.
- Other duties as assigned
Why You Should Apply:
- Work only 3.5 days per week
- Onsite food & refreshments available for purchase
- Overtime available during peak season $$$
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress Code
C Shift (Sun-Tues 7pm-7am + Wed 7pm-1am) + Saturday OT as Needed
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.