Color Technician- (3.5 Days/Week Night Shift)
- 860 Nestle Way, Breinigsville, PA 18031, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring a Color Technician to contribute to our Lightning Source team in Breinigsville, PA.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. The Color Technician is responsible for providing training and technical oversight to all Color Operators to ensure that color products are correctly manufactured, according to specifications described in the LSI operating manual
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You'll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Technical school or college preferred.
- 5 Years digital color printing or manufacturing within a diverse color printing environment.
What You’ll Do:
- In concert with vendors and equipment technicians, work to diagnose equipment breakdowns and address product quality issues. Maintain a working and current knowledge of all printing manufacturers’ operating manuals and guidelines for equipment use and maintenance.
- Maintain, or oversee the maintenance of, all color printing equipment utilizing manufacturers’ guidelines to maximize “up time” for printing production. Set all Preventive Maintenance schedules in coordination with Supervisor, and assure their completion.
- Operate, within manufacturers’ specifications, all equipment used in the production of color covers and color book products, including printers and laminators.
- Analyze daily color readings from each printer for quality issues.
- Maintain current knowledge of all printing manufacturers’ operating manuals and guidelines for equipment use and maintenance.
Why You Should Apply
- Onsite food & refreshments available for purchase
- Temperature Controlled Environment
- Overtime available during peak season $$$
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress Code
- Convenient Location
Shift: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7pm -7am; 1/2 shift either Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. OT as needed.
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.