Shipping Specialist - (3.5Days/Week Day Shift)
- 860 Nestle Way, Breinigsville, PA 18031, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring a Shipping Specialist to contribute to our Lightning Source team in Breinigsville, PA.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You'll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months - 1 yr. shipping experience
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for providing assistance to the Shipping Leads and Supervisors in the daily operation of the Shipping area.
- Monitor the conveyor line for inbound totes.
- Assign batches to stations as needed.
- Verify count and accuracy of skids.
- Assist with closing out shipments on a daily basis.
- Complete all orders waiting on damages and reworks.
- Monitor Batch summary report for orders in an IN Packing status.
- Monitor all sort stations for correct packing groups being sorted.
- Other duties as assigned
Why You Should Apply
- Work only 3.5 days per week
- Onsite food & refreshments available for purchase
- Temperature Controlled Environment
- Overtime available during peak season $$$
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress Code
- Convenient Location
Shift: A (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 7AM-7PM/ 1/2 day either Wednesday, Thursday or Friday) + Saturdays as needed.
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.