Case Specialist - Night Shift
- 1246 Heil Quaker Blvd, La Vergne, TN 37086, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring a Case Specialist to contribute to our Lightning Source team in LaVergne, TN just outside Nashville.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You'll Need:
- 1 year of consecutive work experience
- 1 year case binding experience or equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
What You'll Do:
- Train all case operators in order to manufacture case bound books
- Operate/maintain case binding equipment to maximize “up time” in accordance with LSI’s Operating Manual and manufacturers’ instructions.
- In conjunction with Operations Supervisors, coordinate process and procedure training for case department associates.
- Remain proficient in all facets of the case department and assist the Operations Lead with monitoring rework/damage, batch completion, and audits
- Maintain spine boards, trim jackets and covers ensuring that spine boards are sized properly.
- Coordinate, complete, and communicate all daily tasks within the dept with the Operations Lead and Operations Supervisor.
Why You Should Apply
- Work only 3.5 days per week
- Onsite food & refreshments available for purchase
- Temperature Controlled Environment
- Overtime available during peak season $$$
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress Code
- Convenient Location
D Shift: (Wed-Fri 7pm-7am + 1/2 shift Sun, Mon, or Tues) + Saturdays as needed
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.