Maintenance Technician III - Night Shift
- 193 Edwards Dr, Jackson, TN 38301, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring a Maintenance Technician III to contribute to our Lightning Source team in Jackson, TN. The Maintenance Tech III acts a “hands on” team lead, who will be responsible for coordinating a crew of Maintenance associates. Trains and provides work guidance while performing highly complex diagnostics and repairs, relating to LSI facilities and equipment. Ensures the equipment in the LSI Manufacturing facility is maintained properly, by performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment to OEM standards.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You'll Need:
- Technical Degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in an equipment maintenance position, with 2+ years in electrical repair
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership capacity.
- 2 years conveyor maintenance and repair experience
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluate training needs for Industrial Maintenance associates.
- Prioritize and schedule equipment repairs and Preventative Maintenance, in collaboration with the management team.
- Evaluate equipment failures and provide complex emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment.
- Perform complex technical skills, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production/facility machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and services.
- Perform complex equipment recalibrations to ensure the highest quality book manufacturing goals are met.
- Use and understand computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Program complex job setup files in multiple pieces of production equipment.
- Effectively communicate technical/automation needs and concerns to internal and external customers, to include Engineering.
- Collaborate with Engineering and vendors to ensure target achievements in technical/maintenance support.
- Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Proficiency in INFOR-EAM or comparative Maintenance Management System
- Good machining skill. (Both mill and lathe)
- Good understanding of facility electrical wiring and power distribution.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and prints.
- Electrical troubleshooting ability, with understanding of AC/DC control wiring and relay logic.
- Advanced understanding of PLC.
- Advanced understanding of servo, hydraulic and pneumatically actuated equipment.
Why You Should Apply
- Overtime available during peak season $$$
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress Code
- Convenient Location
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.