Shipping Specialist - Night Shift
- 1246 Heil Quaker Blvd, La Vergne, TN 37086, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring a PTO Specialist to contribute to our Lightning Source team in LaVergne, TN just outside Nashville.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. This position will manage the CDF/PTO area and make sure all orders are shipped on time. The PTO/CDF Specialist also assists with leadership on the other side of the demising wall between Distribution and Shipping.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- An understanding of LSI Shipping PTO procedures/sorting
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure the timely shipping of all Print To Order/Customer Direct Fulfillment orders.
- Make sure the associates are working on the correct batches and totes based on service level. Organize training to improve associates performance.
- Communicate with leadership on any issues. Ensure close out is on time related to CDF/PTO area and close out is completed correctly for IBC pick up.
- Communicate with production that they are reworking orders in a timely manner. Communicate with Case Binding regarding reworks that are needed to close out the batches.
- Communicate at all times with the production department on the status of reworks.
- Provide training to new associates in the CDF/PTO area.
- Monitor conveyor and the divert lines for inbound totes and look for totes needed for batches.
Why You Should Apply
- Work only 3.5 days per week
- Onsite food & refreshments available for purchase
- Book discounts
- Overtime available during peak season $$$
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress Code
- Convenient Location – just 20 miles outside of Nashville
D Shift (Wed-Fri 7pm-7am + 1/2 day on Sun, Mon, or Tues) + Saturdays as needed
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.