Work Order Coordinator - 1st Shift
- 210 American Dr, Jackson, TN 38301, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring a Work Order Coordinator o contribute to our team in distribution Operations in Jackson, TN.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You'll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience with PC based applications
- 1 year of work experience in a warehouse operation environment
- 6 months work experience which includes walking, standing, lifting/carrying, pushing/pulling, gripping/grasping, bending, squatting/kneeling, twisting/turning, climbing, crawling, reaching above shoulders, typing/keyboard
What You'll Do:
- Review all work order documents for clarity, ensuring required materials and manpower are available for order completion.
- Track and apply labor and material costs for each work-order billing.
- Design and print various types of labels and/or barcode stickers for work-orders.
- Plan and coordinate multiple work-orders, ensuring completion of each work order to meet deadlines.
- Scan cartons to view details, checking each book or product for correct price and condition.
- Make any necessary changes or adjustments to product as needed.
- Enter quantity and type of product changes into system and delete non-workable product from carton / inventory.
- Move cartons and pallets, research product problems, conduct audits, and assist with completion of work-order when necessary.
Why You Should Apply:
- Casual dress code
- Convenient location
- Overtime available during peak season
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.