Manufacturing Job Fair (Multiple Shifts Available, up to $18/hr!)
- 860 Nestle Way, Breinigsville, PA 18031, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring Print & Book Production Associates to contribute to our Lightning Source team in Breinigsville, PA and hosting an ON-SITE JOB FAIR next week! See below for more details.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
Please join us at our ON-SITE JOB FAIR on Tuesday, September 15th from 3pm-7pm, at 860 Nestle Way Suite #100 Breinigsville PA. Come interview with us & receive on the spot job offers!
Why You Should Work with Ingram:
- AIR CONDITIONED ENVIRONMENT!
- Steel-toe shoes not required!
- Casual Dress Code
- On the bus route!
- Overtime available during peak season $$$
- Work only 3.5 days (12 hr shifts) per week during non peak season
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Onsite food & refreshments available for purchase
What You'll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months continuous work experience required
What You’ll Do:
- Operate production equipment including printers, binders and trimmers to achieve shift production volume and meet safety and quality standards
- Learn to operate two or three workstations as assigned.
- Execute timely re-supply of raw materials while operating production equipment
- Notify lead operator and/or specialist when equipment is not operating effectively
- Other duties as assigned
A: (Sun-Tues 7am-7pm + 1/2 day Wed, Thurs, or Fri) + Saturdays as needed
B: (Wed-Fri 7am-7pm + 1/2 day Sun, Mon, or Tues) + Saturdays as needed
C: (Sun-Tues 7pm-7am + 1/2 day Wed, Thurs, or Fri) + Saturdays as needed
D: (Wed-Fri 7pm-7am + 1/2 day Sun, Mon, or Tues) + Saturdays as needed
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.