Case Specialist/ Night Shift
- 860 Nestle Way, Breinigsville, PA 18031, USA
Become a part of an innovative team at Ingram helping to revolutionize the way publishers make books available in an on-demand world. Ingram Content Group is recruiting for a Case Specialist to join our growing business in our Breinigsville, Pennsylvania facility. The Case Binding Specialist on each shift provides assistance to Operations Leads and Supervisors in the daily operation of the Case area. A Case Specialist is responsible for resolving and/or assisting with the resolution of production problems to keep case binding running smoothly and producing quality product.
- Trains in all Case operators in order to manufacture case bound books and operate/maintain case binding equipment to maximize “up time” for case binding production in accordance with LSI’s Operating Manual and manufacturers’ instructions.
- In conjunction with Operations Supervisors, coordinates process and procedure training for Case department associates.
- Proficient in all facets of the Case department and assists the Operations Lead with monitoring rework/damage, batch completion, audits, and helps ensure case binding equipment is operated properly.
- Maintains spine boards, and is responsible for the trimming of jackets and covers ensuring that spine boards are sized properly.
- Coordinates, completes, and communicates all daily tasks within the Case department area with the Operations Lead and Operations Supervisor.
- Ability to walk and stand continuously during the assigned shift.
- Ability to lift/carry in full range of motion up to 50 lbs. during the assigned shift – 1-15 frequently and 16-30 lbs occasionally.
- Ability to push/pull in a manufacturing environment up to 50 lbs to push during the assigned shift – up to 40 lbs frequently and up to 50 occasionally.
- Ability to grip/grasp continuously during the assigned shift.
- Ability to bend, kneel/squat, twist/turn, reach above shoulder, and type/keyboard frequently during the assigned shift.
- Ability to work designated 12 hour shift including overtime as required
- 1 year of consecutive work experience
- 1 year case binding experience or equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Why You Should Apply
- Work only 3.5 days per week
- Onsite food & refreshments available for purchase
- Temperature Controlled Environment
- Overtime available during peak season $$$
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress Code
- Convenient Location
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.