Human Resources Coordinator, Operations (IN)
- 7315 Innovation Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46818, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for a Coordinator to contribute to our Human Resources team in Fort Wayne, IN. This individual will report to the HR Manager providing general support and administration for several functions including staffing activities, benefits, HRIS, compensation, employee relations, and leaves of absence. They’ll communicate with and answer routine questions from client group managers and associates based on knowledge of overall HR guidelines, policies and programs. In addition, they will manage multiple priorities, producing accurate work in a professional environment subject to frequent interruptions. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and have strong follow through.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of experience in a Human Resources function
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends (Sundays) as needed
- Human Resources experience within a distribution, operations, manufacturing, or similar environment
- High-volume recruiting experience
- Experience with a variety of HRIS systems (SmartRecruiters, Kronos, and PeopleSoft)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Intermediate level experience with MS Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Creates associates files and ensures recordkeeping is aligned with Company and state and federal law
- Supports onboarding of new associates, to include facilitation of new hire orientation and ensures associates are off-boarded timely
- Serves as a resource for benefit-related questions and concerns and partners with Corporate benefits team, as appropriate
- Coordinates annual open enrollment process
- Coordinates administration of all changes to associate records in human capital system, Peoplesoft
- Monitors and ensures quality of own work
- Ensures data entry for reporting purposes is completed in a timely manner and provides updates as requested
- This list is not exhaustive
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.