Finance Manager (UK)
- Chapter House, Pitfield, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes MK 11 3LW, Milton Keynes, MK, United Kingdom
The Finance Manager serves in a leadership and change agent role to drive strategic Finance initiatives that support VitalSource’s growth and profitability objectives. Plays a role in business partnering, new deal evaluation, setting goals, FP&A, business analytics, and governance. Partners with leadership to develop forecasts and budgets. Provides financial consulting and support to senior management, including preparing financial presentations, industry/peer group comparisons, profitability analysis, pricing analysis, monthly performance reporting, and other projects requested by senior management. Acts as analytical support resource of the company to provide insights and support optimal business decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting
- 3 years’ experience utilizing advanced proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel to include formulas, data manipulation, pivot tables and V-look up functions
- Expert knowledge in Excel/Pivots, and PowerPoint
- Strong Business Partnering and Communication skills
- Proven analytical and modeling skills
- Ability to accurately and quickly summarise data
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Leads the analysis of complex data and prepares complex forecasts, reports, and recommendations for senior management to make accurate and timely decisions.
- Prepares quarterly/Monthly cadence of rolling up forecast and actuals for VitalSource International business.
- Partners with VitalSource Sales team and engages on various business issues such as sales forecasting, deal structure, and profitability.
- Generates forecasts and analyzes trends.
- Drives business analytics and presents findings/perspectives to the primary stakeholders and executive team.
- Collaborates with primary stakeholders in cross-functional teams
- This list is not exhaustive
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Continuous Professional Development and Training Opportunities
- Business Casual dress code, dress down Fridays
- Free onsite parking
- Free Hot drinks
- Snack and Drink Vending machines on site
- Gym Membership Corporate Discount
- Service Awards
- BUPA Medical
- BUPA Travel
- Company Bonus