Operations Team Lead - 2nd Shift, M-F
- 210 American Dr, Jackson, TN 38301, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for a Operations Team Lead to contribute to our 1st shift Distribution Operations team in Jackson, TN. An Operations Team Lead supports all operational and administrative activities required to run a department of major warehouse activity.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
What You'll Need:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1-year experience with PC based applications
- 1 year work experience in a warehouse operation environment
What You'll Do:
- Train and develop hourly associates
- Act as the department contact for all warehouse systems issues and questions
- Provide direction and leadership to associates
- Identify, communicate, and ensure all quality and productivity standards are met within the department
- Research issues, problems, or concerns and recommend solutions
- This list is not exhaustive
Why You Should Apply:
- Casual dress code
- Convenient location
- Overtime available during peak season $$$
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Monday - Friday, 3:30 - Midnight
- Mandatory overtime
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.