- 3145 S Northpointe Dr, Fresno, CA 93725, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring a Maintenance Technician to contribute to our manufacturing team in Fresno, CA.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You'll Need:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1 year as a technician in a production or manufacturing environment or equivalent year for year directly related education
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluate equipment failures and provide basic emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment.
- Ensure repairs and equipment downtime does not negatively impact production schedules.
- Perform basic technical skills, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production/facility machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and services.
- Perform regularly scheduled preventative maintenance on production equipment.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Perform basic equipment re calibrations to ensure the highest quality book manufacturing goals are met.
- Use and understand a computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Program job setup file in multiple pieces of production equipment.
Why You Should Apply:
- Mon-Fri schedule
- Overtime available during peak season $$$
- Opportunity for growth
- Casual Dress Code
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.