Pre-Media Graphics Supervisor
- 1246 Heil Quaker Blvd, La Vergne, TN 37086, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring a Pre-Media Graphics Supervisor to contribute to our Lightning Source team in LaVergne, TN just outside Nashville.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
Ingram Content Group Inc. is the world's largest and most trusted distributor of physical and digital content. Thousands of publishers, retailers, and libraries worldwide use our products and services to realize the full business potential of books, regardless of format. Ingram has earned its lead position and reputation by offering excellent service and creating innovative, integrated solutions. Our customers have access to best-of-class digital, audio, print, print-on-demand, inventory management, wholesale and full-service distribution programs.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor of Graphic Arts Degree or equivalent year-for-year experience
- 2 years’ prior experience in a leadership capacity
- 5 years’ experience within a Pre-Media/Pre-Press Graphics department
- 5 years’ experience using In Design, Quark Xpress, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe PageMaker programs, or other Macintosh-based graphic design software preferably in Graphic Arts environment
What You'll Do:
- Manage the daily allocation of work in the Pre-Media department.
- Review, assign, and prioritize scheduled workload, including shift staffing and quality control.
- Assist in establishing best practices for graphic work flow, associate training, color consistency issues, imaging capture, etc.
- Provide leadership, direction, coaching, and feedback to associates.
- Liaise with external vendors.
- Assist in the administration and enforcement of company and departmental policies.
- Review and approve associate hours for payroll.
- Identify, communicate, and ensure that all quality and productivity standards are met within the department.
- Coordinate with other departments on workflow activities.
- Assist Manager, Pre-Media with interviewing applicants, performance reviews, reviewing schedules, and recommending disciplinary action.
Why You Should Apply
- Onsite food & refreshments available for purchase
- Book discounts
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress Code
- Convenient Location – just 20 miles outside of Nashville
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.