Process Specialist - Night Shift
- 1246 Heil Quaker Blvd, La Vergne, TN 37086, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring a CABS Specialist to contribute to our Lightning Source team in LaVergne, TN just outside Nashville.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The Process / CABS Specialist on each shift is responsible for keeping the CABS 5000 binding/ trimming equipment running and producing quality product through interaction with the supervisor, CABS Operators, shift leads, maintenance department, and IT. The CABS Specialist is to ensure that operational procedures are being carried out correctly and to troubleshoot issues as needed. They are also responsible for effective cross-over between shifts at the CABS equipment, assist with training, and staffing, along with the supervisor and shift leads based on strengths and weaknesses.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You'll Need:
- 1 Year Binding Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent reqiured
What You’ll Do:
- Work to maximize “up-time” by making equipment adjustments/troubleshooting as needed, and coordinating service and maintenance with the LSI maintenance department/IT.
- Ensure that CABS equipment is producing the highest quality product based on LSI’s quality standards.
- Train new associates to ensure proper operational procedures are in place and being followed, such as: binder/trimmer calibration, waste extraction, and quality assurance inspection.
- Assist in organizing department supplies and move damages and priority work through the CABS process.
- Coordinate with supervisor and shift leads regarding break schedules. Ensure proper crossover with oncoming/incoming shifts.
Why You Should Apply:
- Work only 3.5 days per week
- Onsite food & refreshments available for purchase
- Book discounts
- Overtime available during peak season $$$
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress Code
- Convenient Location – just 20 miles outside of Nashville
C Shift (Sun-Tues 7pm-7am + 1/2 day Wed, Thurs or Fri) + Saturdays as Needed
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.