Library Processor - $13/hr Mon-Fri
- 7315 Innovation Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46818, USA
Become a part of an innovative team at Ingram helping to revolutionize the way publishers make books available in an on-demand world. Ingram Content Group is recruiting for a Library Processor to join our growing business in our Fort Wayne, IN facility. A Library Processor prepares books and audio visual materials in accordance with customer specifications for use in public and private libraries.
- Attaches spine labels to book or compact discs
- Sorts cards and labels
- Attaches Mylar/ Kapco covers to jackets
- Performs Stamping, Theft ID
- Performs Auditing
Essential Physical Demands:
- Ability to walk and stand during the assigned shift as needed
- Ability to lift in full range of motion up to 60lbs during the assigned shift – 10lbs or less continuously and 11-60lbs occasionally
- Ability to push/pull in a warehouse environment up to 70lbs force to push occasionally
- Ability to grip/grasp continuously during the assigned shift
- Ability to bend, squat/kneel, twist/turn, climb, crawl, reach above shoulder, and type/keyboard frequently during the assigned shift
- Ability to work designated shift including overtime as required, which could include time before or after the designated shift and/or weekends
- Exposure to wide range of temperatures
Ingram Content Group Inc. is the world's largest and most trusted distributor of physical and digital content. Thousands of publishers, retailers, and libraries worldwide use our products and services to realize the full business potential of books, regardless of format. Ingram has earned its lead position and reputation by offering excellent service and creating innovative, integrated solutions. Our customers have access to best-of-class digital, audio, print, print-on-demand, inventory management, wholesale and full-service distribution programs.
- 6 months work experience in at least one previous job
- 6 months work experience which included walking, standing, lifting/carrying, pushing/pulling, gripping/grasping, bending, squatting/kneeling, twisting/turning, climbing, crawling, reaching above shoulders, typing/keyboard
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why You’ll Love Working for ICG:
- Casual dress code
- Convenient location
- Great benefits available on start date
- Employee discounts up to 40% on book orders
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.