Maintenance Technician - Mon thru Fri Day Shift
- 7315 Innovation Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46818, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring Maintenance Technician to contribute to our Operations team in Fort Wayne, IN.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluates equipment failures and provides complex emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment.
- Ensures repairs and equipment downtime does not negatively impact the ability to meet service level agreements.
- Performs complex technical duties, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production/facility machines.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and services.
- Performs regularly scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Detects faulty operations, defective material and makes necessary repairs; reporting any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Operates motorized equipment as necessary for driving and repairs to include forklift, order selector, pallet jack, floor sweeper, etc.
- Complies with all safety regulations and maintains a clean and orderly work area.
 Except where restricted by law
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years in a facility maintenance position
- 2 years conveyor maintenance and repair experience
Why You’ll Love Working for ICG:
- Casual dress code
- Convenient location
- Onsite refreshments available for purchase
- Employee discounts up to 40% on book orders
- Mon - Fri day shift
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.