Customer Success Manager
- Unit A 1- A 3, 7 Janine Street, VIC, Australia
VitalSource®, an Ingram Content Group (ICG) company is hiring for a Customer Success Manager to contribute to our Customer Success team in Melbourne, AUS. Works as part of a team providing day-to-day management and support of customers (Institution/Publisher/Reseller) or institutional, channel, or other customers, post-sale, within an assigned territory or an assigned book of customers. Ensures that all customer needs are met to include; account management, revenue retention, or customer content delivery, guidance on customer specific platform features and VST sales channels. Works closely with customers to maximize their opportunities for sales growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or directly related year for year experience
- Bilingual English/ Mandarin
- 3 years account management or related experience
- Ability to travel approximately 30-40% of time to Asia
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to be flexible/multi-task based on workflow demands
- Ability to speak, write and read both English and Mandarin languages
- Ensures all aspects of the customer engagement and contractual obligations are executed successfully.
- Develops productive working relationships with all stakeholders including content production, sales, marketing, finance and product teams to stay abreast of current and future account needs or maximize exposure of VST channels and products.
- Provides oversight, engagement, and reporting, both internal and external, about account/publisher initiatives, needs and outstanding issues.
- As assigned, consults with customers to ensure content and metadata are optimized for full functionality in all of the Bookshelf applications.
- Communicates company software’s current features and functionality updates to customers as well as upcoming features and issues and outages or maintenance items
- This list is not exhaustive
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday plus Public Holidays
- 9.5% Superannuation Pension
- Continuous Professional Development and Training Opportunities
- Safety Shoes & PPE Uniform Provided
- Service Awards
- Free onsite parking
- Free Hot drinks
- Business Travel Insurance
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Sales Incentive Commission
- Discretionary Bonus
VitalSource Technologies LLC, part of Ingram Content Group LLC, is improving the learning experience by making it easier to create and deliver effective and affordable content. The preferred choice among educational institutions and companies for digital learning materials, VitalSource® helps over 1,000 educational content providers create and deliver seamless interactive learning experiences through its exclusive Bookshelf® platform to millions of learners at 7,000 institutions. Bookshelf users opened more than 20 million digital textbooks last year and read more than 3.4 billion pages. For more information about VitalSource, visit https://get.vitalsource.com/
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.