Senior Marketing Operations Manager
- 2 Boylston Pl, Boston, MA 02116, USA
VitalSource®, an Ingram Content Group (ICG) company is hiring for a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to contribute to our Marketing team in Boston, MA. In this role you will drive revenue growth by developing, implementing and overseeing fully integrated marketing campaigns that support VitalSource business objectives and drive established KPIs. You will utilize all methods of marketing communication and platforms to raise product and brand awareness worldwide. You’ll build brand awareness, customer retention and demand generation globally. In addition, you will develop the world class marketing operations strategy and tactics to enable strong alignment that leads to marketing efficiency for a multi-faceted Enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 6 years of demonstrable business experience with a minimum of 5 years’ leading integrated digital marketing campaign strategies and, product marketing programs, and/or institutional sales programs
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience with marketing automation
- Experience working in Higher Education/Academic field
- Develops and executes creative marketing strategies specifically for the North America higher education channel.
- Plans, manages, executes and measures/evaluates all marketing activities related to ABM, lead scorning, list segmentation, VoC and customer onboarding.
- Learns products and target markets, competitive landscape, advantages and disadvantages, and develops VST product marketing plans, positioning, and go-to-market strategy.
- Manages and optimizes the performance of in-house campaign operations and frameworks, external service providers, and partners in the day-to-day execution of multichannel tactics, with a particular emphasis on digital channels (e.g. email, web, social media)
- Creates and executes marketing programs to support all assigned products and target markets.
- Establishes and/or improves on existing processes, systems and approaches for enhancing individual and team efficiencies.
- Develops and delivers account-based marketing, nurturing campaigns and leads generation/demand generation strategy to serve and expand audience base.
- Leads sales enablement strategy and execution across Account Executive sales team, including development of strategic and tactical alignment with complimentary marketing capabilities and activities (i.e., social marketing, telemarketing, conferences, direct mail).
- Gathers and analyzes key customer insights campaign analytics for Leadership.
- Functions as key contact for all marketing campaign operations related to assigned responsibilities.
- Leads Campaign Operations to enforce SLAs and ensure leads are correctly routed to Sales.
- Identifies opportunities to develop lead capture and nurture pathways, continuously monitoring and testing effectiveness, including multi-channel strategy.
- Effectively uses budget, adding value and supporting the key strategies identified for the group.
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers and YMCA’s for one low price
- An opportunity to be part of a collaborative, open work space, where your contributions truly make a difference.
- Employer paid parking/commuter subsidy coupled with pre-tax commuter benefits for associates.
- Casual Dress Code
- Flexible Work Schedules (by team)
- Free Snacks/Drinks/Coffee
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
VitalSource Technologies LLC, part of Ingram Content Group LLC, is improving the learning experience by making it easier to create and deliver effective and affordable content. The preferred choice among educational institutions and companies for digital learning materials, VitalSource® helps over 1,000 educational content providers create and deliver seamless interactive learning experiences through its exclusive Bookshelf® platform to millions of learners at 7,000 institutions. Bookshelf users opened more than 20 million digital textbooks last year and read more than 3.4 billion pages. For more information about VitalSource, visit https://get.vitalsource.com/
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.