Lead Full-Stack Software Engineer, JAVA
- 1 Ingram Blvd, La Vergne, TN 37086, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is currently recruiting for a Lead Full-Stack Software Engineer, JAVA join our Production Systems team in LaVergne, TN (Greater Nashville area). This individual leads a group of associates on one or more internal systems, and/or business applications, including the analysis, architecture, design, development, integration, and testing of systems in compliance with development best practices.
Join us and be a part of the team that creates a 24x7 software platform that processes and distributes millions of book assets per day. In this role, you’ll work across the full development life cycle utilizing a DevOps mindset. You’ll be part of a team creating and extending the industry leading platform for content distribution to partners across the world. Our tech staff work closely with business users to understand their needs and help translate those needs into new functionality for our platform and our customers.
Want to help explore and build new ways to deliver content to the world?
At Ingram, our Technology team is blazing a trail by providing content distribution services to thousands of publishers with key initiatives around business intelligence, machine learning, continuous integration and omnichannel. We support diverse people and technology that highlights innovation through SaaS platforms, metadata, cloud, and containerization. Our teams are agile, and emphasize authenticity, creativity, and transparency upon a fact-based foundation.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you are an IT professional who strives to deliver results through collaborative partnerships, understanding what drives business, and enjoys working in a connected culture, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or directly related year for year experience
- 8 years of full-stack software development experience with modern languages
- 6 years of software development experience with JAVA
- 2 years of software development experience with C#, .Net
- 2 years of relational database experience
- 1+ year experience working in a lean/agile environment
- 1+ year experience with CI/CD approach and related tools
- Experience leading or mentoring a group of developers
- Relational database experience in MySQL
- Microservices architecture experience
- Experience with cloud-based technology (AWS, Azure and/or GCP) and Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with open source product
- Provides leadership by setting technical direction and oversight development activities.
- Collaborates with development and leadership teams to define and execute software development processes and controls that ensure development initiatives meet user and business requirements on a consistent and repeatable basis
- Designs and leads others in the development of custom software to meet business and user requirements
- Performs code reviews and enforces code quality standards
- Acts as technical lead and provides application development oversight and involvement for Third Party integrations.
- Designs, develops and implements solutions to solve business requirements
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers and YMCA’s for one low price - onsite gym and basketball court for associates
- Avid reader? Numerous opportunities to engage with books and authors
- Author events & book signings
- Up to 40% discount off books at Ingram’s First Edition Bookstore
- Free card registration at the Nashville Public Library
- Free advance copies available throughout our HQ in Greater Nashville
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark®!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Take breaks or brainstorm in our game room with ping pong & foosball
- Casual Dress Code & Flexible Schedules (per team)
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.