Full Stack Software Engineer
- 14 Ingram Blvd, La Vergne, TN 37086, USA
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; OR completion of intensive software boot-camp; OR 1 year of sorftware development experience
- 1 years of software development/database experience using modern database technologies (documented coursework can be substituted for experience)
- Experience working with GraphQL, Ruby on Rails, Docker, Linux, Rspec
- Working knowledge of Git, HTML5, Responsive Design, REST API, MVC
- Experience with TDD or BDD
- Develop creative and innovative solutions for the next generation of educational learning
- Provide full application development life cycle support, including specifications, prototypes, development, quality assurance and deployment with assistance from Senior and Lead Application Development
- Communicate effectively with internal and external users as needed to support channel integration, development and support
- Support development with appropriate documentation
- Develops and modifies internal and external facing software as part of an Agile/SCRUM team
- Supports development with appropriate documentation
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers and YMCA’s for one low price - onsite gym and basketball court for associates
- Avid reader? Numerous opportunities to engage with books and authors
- Author events & book signings
- Up to 40% discount off books at Ingram’s First Edition Bookstore
- Free card registration at the Nashville Public Library
- Free advance copies available throughout our HQ in Greater Nashville
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark®!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Take breaks or brainstorm in our game room with ping pong & foosball
- Casual Dress Code & Flexible Schedules (per team)
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.