Sales Representative (Digital Products/Services)
- 14 Ingram Blvd, La Vergne, TN 37086, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for a Sales Representative to contribute to our team in LaVergne, TN just outside Nashville. This person promotes the Digital Services portfolio of product offerings to new and existing clients. They coordinate sales activities using tools such as Salesforce, negotiate terms that are advantageous to the company’s bottom line revenue, and participate in sales and/or service activities among selected accounts or prospects in assigned territories.
As a member of the Digital Services sales team you will work closely with a diverse group of publisher customers to ensure a smooth and effective relationship that enhances loyalty and customer retention. You will be showcasing our products and making the client-product connections to drive sales across our range of services.
Do you have experience working with publishers? Have a passion for helping publishers be successful?
At Ingram, our Digital Services business offers online tools for publishers to manage their ebook and audiobook distribution, increase sales in the online marketplace and connect with consumers. Our customers range from the leading global publishers to small independents, and they rely on our services and expertise to reach their markets. Based in the Nashville area, New York and London, our teams are collaborative, innovative, dynamic and passionate about the business.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you share that passion, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want to contribute to a strategic part of the business that is evolving and expanding, we can’t wait to meet you!
- HS Diploma or GED
- 3 years’ experience in sales OR book industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience selling software or services to business
- Salesforce (or other CRM system) experience
- Sells the Digital Services products and related materials to accounts within a geographical area by contacting established customers and developing new prospects.
- Represents ICG Digital Services in respect to promotion, sales and service of the product portfolio to assigned customers.
- Maintains knowledge of the value and functionality of the digital product portfolio and competently demonstrates that functionality to potential customers using online tools and in face-to-face meetings.
- Maintains knowledge of the competitive landscape and the strengths of Ingram’s digital offerings in comparison.
- Generates revenue and/or profit margin in assigned accounts according to goals set by management.
- Ensures high post-sales satisfaction facilitating positive long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers.
- Maintains current knowledge of new products and/or services and other general information of interest to customers.
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers and YMCA’s for one low price - onsite gym and basketball court for associates
- Avid reader? Numerous opportunities to engage with books and authors
- Author events & book signings
- Up to 40% discount off books at Ingram’s First Edition Bookstore
- Free card registration at the Nashville Public Library
- Free advance copies available throughout our HQ in Greater Nashville
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark®!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Take breaks or brainstorm in our game room with ping pong & foosball
- Casual Dress Code
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.