- Pitfield, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes MK11, UK
To provide a complete, professional Human Resources Administration support service to the Human Resources Business Partner and HR department.
With a key focus on recruitment and onboarding along with general HR lifecycle administration and to act as the first point of contact to handle general HR enquiries face to face, by email and over the phone.
Essential Job Duties:
- Ensures that all aspects of the recruitment administration process are completed efficiently. This will include formatting job descriptions, drafting advertisements, posting vacancies using SmartRecruiter, liaising with agencies, arranging interviews and advising unsuccessful candidates for all locations – London, Milton Keynes, Plymouth, Germany and Australia.
- Collaborates with the wider HR team/ hiring management to develop, implement and execute a robust hiring strategy for each vacancy.
- Liaises with internal and external stakeholders to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Ensures adherence to legal, regulatory, and firm compliance requirements throughout the recruiting process.
- Completes new starter inductions and onboarding across sites, primarily Milton Keynes and London.
- Produces contract documents and offer packs ready for hiring.
- Maintains HR database and is responsible for inputting data and manipulating the database, ensuring the provision of accurate and relevant management information in support of decision making processes.
- Processes starters, leavers, probations, promotions, changes to employee circumstances and references in line with Company procedures.
- Conducts required 'people' audits ensuring RTW, driving licence and beneficiary nominations are kept up to date and comply with all required HR admin activities and GDPR requirements.
- Produces monthly statistical HR reports for headcount, sickness, holiday utilisation, and temporary staffing.
- Updates organisational charts and posts to intranet.
- Accurately maintains manual and electronic personnel files in a confidential manner.
- Answers general HR enquiries by telephone within the department as necessary.
- Answers a wide range of queries, both from external and internal sources e.g. references including financial in line with GDPR regulations.
- Records associate training, holiday, sickness and other absences and produces reports.
- Assists with general events such as salary review process and performance management.
- Produces general correspondence relating to HR matters as required.
- Acts as note-taker at meetings, typing up notes and circulating to all parties.
- Ensures compliance with appropriate levels of confidentiality and Data Protection legislation at all times.
- Reviews administration processes and methods of working to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the department and implement changes.
- Undertakes ad-hoc projects as required.
- To be responsible for your own Health and Safety and be aware of factors affecting your colleagues in order to maintain a safe environment.
- To report any accidents, potential hazards to your Line Manager immediately.
- Desirable that the job holder will have experience of all aspects of Human Resources administration life-cycle, have a high level of professional credibility and be able to communicate confidently at all levels of the business, have excellent communications skills, verbal and written, with experience of drafting HR, legal and business correspondence.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently, must be very detail oriented, well organized and have the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- The job holder will be a competent user of Microsoft Office suite of tools including Email, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with a strong familiarity with Internet browsing and use of recruitment websites.
- Experience with HR systems PeopleSoft/ SmartRecruiter/ Cintra Payroll would be advantageous.
- It is essential to be able to work flexible hours with some travel required to other sites in Milton Keynes, Plymouth and London. Must have a sound knowledge of human resources administration practices and procedures and be able to exercise good judgment and interact effectively and efficiently at all levels to meet their needs whilst maintaining compliance with established company practices.
- Ability to think outside the box, use initiative, be creative and results focussed.
- Ability to travel for meetings, training seminars, onboarding and legal updates as and when required
- Good general education. English & Math GGCSE grade C/ 4 or above
- 1 year of experience within a Recruitment or HR environment in an administration capacity is essential but HR qualifications are desirable not essential for this role.
- CIPD associate level 3 or above preferred but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday plus Bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Continuous Professional Development and Training Opportunities
- Business Casual dress code, dress down Fridays
- Free onsite parking
- Free Hot drinks
- Snack and Drink Vending machines on site
- Gym Membership Corporate Discount
- Service Awards
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Sales Incentive Commission
- Discretionary Bonus