Key Account Sales Manager
- 1400 Broadway, New York, NY 10018, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for a Key Account Sales Manager to contribute to our team in New York. In this role, you will sell ICG print services to existing and prospective book publishing accounts and clients in the content business. You will develop selling and service relationships throughout all levels of the Publisher’s organization. You’ll work with management to develop and forecast sales targets and appropriately manage expenses. Also, you will seek out and become comfortable with conference speaking, presentations and other networking and selling activities. Finally, in this role you’ll effectively work with internal and external stakeholders to meet sales and growth targets.
Do you have experience working with publishers? Have a passion for helping publishers be successful?
At Ingram, our publisher-facing business offers more than just traditional wholesale services. It offers fully integrated and relevant solutions for client publishers. Comprised of book printing, digital book, distribution, publishing sales and marketing services, this part of Ingram’s business helps publishers discover more ways to sell content in markets across the globe. Based in the Nashville area, New York, Berkeley and other locations, our teams are collaborative, innovative, dynamic, and passionate about the business.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you share that passion, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want to contribute to a strategic part of the business that is evolving and expanding, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years’ experience in book publishing or printing
- Develops and grows the pipeline of potential ICG accounts: identifying new opportunities while growing sales to existing accounts.
- Understands solution requirements of potential publishing and content customers and recommends relevant suite of applicable Ingram products and services.
- Works with ICG Product, IT and Finance teams where appropriate to develop Publisher solutions that will drive revenue and profit.
- Coordinates strategic discussions with publishers regarding the publisher’s current and future print on demand, global fulfillment, distribution and sales needs for all Ingram products.
- Works with management to develop and deliver solution-based proposals that address the needs of the publishers through Ingram’s current print offerings or the development of new offerings using Ingram’s core competencies.
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers and YMCA’s for one low price
- Avid reader?
- Up to 40% discount off books at Ingram’s First Edition Bookstore
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark®!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Casual Dress Code
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.