Order Processor - NBNi Office
- 10 Thornbury Rd, Plymouth PL6 7PP, UK
To participate fully in providing order processing services to clients and customers of NBNi including through email, other written communication and occasional telephone or face-to-face contact with clients and customers
Requirements of Role & Personal Attributes
- Accurate and timely handling of order processing with attention to detail at all times and occasional data entry, administrative duties and customer-service role
- Have good, clear written communication skills including professional management of email and a professional and courteous telephone manner
- Display positive, cheerful and proactive behaviours at work and when representing the company
- Be calm under pressure, displaying an awareness of deadlines and service levels
- Display a flexible attitude to your workload and team colleagues
- Provide occasional cover for the scanning and filing of orders and management of post and additional administrative duties where required
- To take responsibility for input of orders in a timely and accurate manner, responding appropriately and swiftly to orders, enquiries, problems and special requests from clients and customers, accelerating these to team leaders and managers where appropriate.
- To check all order requests to ensure the correct information has been provided by the customer.
- To search and locate the correct customer account within the database and input the order details and to make judgements upon delivery method selecting correct option according to instructions from the customer.
- To ensure all orders are processed accurately and within departmental turnaround and to ensure service level agreements with clients are adhered to and where possible improved upon.
- To batch all orders at the end of the day ready for scanning by reception/admin team.
- To liase with other departments within the company with regards to problematic orders.
- To inform the Order Processing Team Leader of any problems
- To respond appropriately and swiftly to admin requests, enquiries, return requests, problems and special requests from clients and customers, accelerating these to team leaders and managers where appropriate.
- To proactively engage in dialogue with clients and customers about their businesses and their requirements of NBNi and to act as an advocate within NBNi for the service needs and expectations of clients and customers.
- Communicate clearly and positively with other departments of and colleagues within NBNi about customer and client needs and expectations.
- To take responsibility for the swift resolution of queries relating to any aspect of our service and to communicate actions back to clients and customers
- To participate in regular warehouse cover rota, picking / packing, stock replenishment and any other warehouse tasks that might be required.
Training & Development
- To undergo continuous personal and professional development in order to ensure you are equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to provide services to our clients
- To undergo ongoing training in the use of NBNi’s systems, and to train to use new features of our systems as they are developed
- O Level/GSCE level education required
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Continuous Professional Development and Training Opportunities
- Business Casual dress code, dress down Fridays
- Free onsite parking
- Free Hot drinks
- Snack and Drink Vending machines on site
- Service Awards
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Sales Incentive Commission
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme