- 1 Ingram Blvd, La Vergne, TN 37086, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for a Credit Representative to contribute to our Finance in LaVergne, TN just outside Nashville. This individual will establish and support accounts receivable related Credit/Collection functions for Ingram Content Group. Ensures efficiency, accuracy and timely processing of transactions including order release, account receivable collections, and reconciliation functions for assigned accounts. Supports existing Credit Representatives with managing account receivable portfolios, customer issues, order releases, etc., during outages. This role will be trained on multiple AR, Billing Systems, and Corporate Procedures for various Ingram Divisions. Performs additional responsibilities or special projects.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, our Accounting and Finance teams are collaborative, innovative and are recognized as change agents, partnering with skilled professionals across the country to generate new, impactful ideas. We are proactive, evolving and highly respected in our industry. We are flexible, have fun, and foster professionalism. Our focus on providing exceptional customer support differentiates us from competitors.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you are a professional in accounting and finance that is seeking a stable, adaptable team, we can’t wait to meet you!
- High school diploma
- 2 years previous Credit and/or Collections experience
- 1 year of experience communicating (inbound/outbound) with customers on the telephone and via email (Outlook)
- 1+ years’ experience creating spreadsheets in MS Excel, including creating basic mathematical formulas and data manipulation
- Intermediate Excel experience (pivot tables and V-look up functions)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of accounting functions
- Provides account management for active Ingram customers or assigned accounts including daily order release based upon established guidelines
- Monitors and updates customer account status and/or collection activity in the note system
- Initiates, drafts and submits credit review recommendations (including reduction of credit limit when warranted) to management for consideration/approval
- Assesses customer account information to determine if respective credit limits should be increased to support orders as routed for credit review
- Contacts customers pro-actively after review with department management when assigned credit limit exceeds orders, a special order is submitted or when a past due balance prohibits the release of orders, etc.
- This list is not exhaustive
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 10 vacation days & 10 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers and YMCA’s for one low price - onsite gym and basketball court for associates
- Avid reader? Numerous opportunities to engage with books and authors
- Author events & book signings
- Up to 40% discount off books at Ingram’s First Edition Bookstore
- Free card registration at the Nashville Public Library
- Free advance copies available throughout our HQ in Greater Nashville
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark®!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Take breaks or brainstorm in our game room with ping pong & foosball
- Casual Dress Code
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.