- 1400 Broadway, New York, NY 10018, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for a Marketing Specialist to contribute to our International Sales team in our NYC office. As Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the development and execution of the international sales channel’s global marketing initiatives, working closely with our NYC & UK based in-house sales teams, global booksellers, and client publishers across all of Ingram Publisher Services’s distribution brands (Two Rivers, Ingram Academic, PGW, Consortium, and IPS). An integral contributor to our global marketing strategy, you will support the team’s efforts by creating effective sales and marketing materials, facilitate international events, and manage day-to-day marketing activities. You will also collaborate with various internal departments to gather and coordinate relevant marketing assets, and adhoc requests to support sales needs.
Do you have experience working with publishers? Have a passion for helping publishers be successful?
At Ingram, our publisher-facing business offers more than just traditional wholesale services. It offers fully integrated and relevant solutions for client publishers. Comprised of book printing, digital book, distribution, publishing sales and marketing services, this part of Ingram’s business helps publishers discover more ways to sell content in markets across the globe. Based in the Nashville area, New York, Berkeley and other locations, our teams are collaborative, innovative, dynamic, and passionate about the business.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you share that passion, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want to contribute to a strategic part of the business that is evolving and expanding, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years’ related marketing experience
- Publishing industry experience
- Experience doing email marketing campaigns
- Experience using Excel
- Provides support and assistance to management on the tactical execution of global marketing plans, strategies, and programs.
- Ensures clear communication surrounding important marketing plans and successes to key stakeholders.
- Oversees budgeting and processing of international co-op.
- Responsible for preparation, organization, and budgeting for major international bookfairs.
- Coordinates international media and events by connecting authors to local booksellers.
- Organizes marketing schedule, and creation of active title lists.
- Drives sales/revenue by delivering clear, powerful, and imaginative content for sales and marketing materials with a clear link to engage customers.
- Independently tracks marketing activities across all client publisher brands, including: dedicated e-blasts, weekly newsletters, coordinating digital/print ads, and building specialized sell sheets.
- Gathers assets to build an internationally focused seasonal catalog for Fall and Spring seasons.
- Works with graphic design department to ensure creative deliverables meet global marketing and sales objectives.
- Contributes to the Ingram Publisher Services’ social media verticals to cultivate a regular presence online.
- Provides regular communication to sales force and booksellers regarding business developments, new and departing clients, key titles, and monthly releases.
- This list is not exhaustive
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers and YMCA’s for one low price
- Avid reader?
- Up to 40% discount off books at Ingram’s First Edition Bookstore
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark®!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Casual Dress Code
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.