Business Analyst (Systems/Processes)
- 14 Ingram Blvd, La Vergne, TN 37086, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for a Business Analyst to contribute to our Product team in LaVergne, TN just outside Nashville. This individual ensures that processes and systems established within the Commercial Group are flexible and scalable to support ICG’s changing needs. Works with business leaders to understand business needs and develops and implements processes to support those needs. Using research, documentation, and in-depth analysis, maintains a deep understanding of current systems and processes; making recommendations and providing support for how they can be improved. Manages the projects for implementation of process and system improvements.
Want to help get more books to more places in more ways?
At Ingram, our teams are collaborative, innovative and are recognized as change agents, partnering with skilled professionals across the country to generate new, impactful ideas. We are proactive, evolving and highly respected in our industry. We are flexible, have fun, and foster professionalism. Our focus on providing exceptional customer support differentiates us from competitors.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you are seeking a developed and adaptable company, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business OR year for year directly related experience
- 3 years’ business analysis or processes experience using a variety of analytical tools
- Data analysis experience with ability to provide actionable business solutions
- Advanced Excel experience (data manipulation/design, charts, formulas, pivot tables, V-look up functions)
- MS Visio experience
- Familiarity with data visualization tolls (Looker, Qlik, Tableau)
- Project Management skills
- Evaluates proposed or existing business systems and processes, identifies inefficiencies, and recommends and implements improvements.
- Partners with other departments to understand current Ingram policies and business practices, including pricing and order management.
- Documents current systems and processes.
- Creates metrics to gauge the success of new software, operational, and procedural enhancements.
- Translates business requirements into technical and operational requirements.
- This list is not exhaustive
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers and YMCA’s for one low price - onsite gym and basketball court for associates
- Avid reader? Numerous opportunities to engage with books and authors
- Author events & book signings
- Up to 40% discount off books at Ingram’s First Edition Bookstore
- Free card registration at the Nashville Public Library
- Free advance copies available throughout our HQ in Greater Nashville
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark®!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Take breaks or brainstorm in our game room with ping pong & foosball
- Casual Dress Code
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.