Shipping Clerk - Night Shift $14.50/hr + Shift Diff.
- Heil Quaker Blvd, La Vergne, TN 37086, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring Shipping Clerks to contribute to our Lightning Source team in LaVergne, TN just outside Nashville.
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
Become a part of an innovative team at Ingram helping to revolutionize the way publishers make books available in an on-demand world. This role will work in a fast paced production environment and must be able to do multiple job functions.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You’ll Do
- Sort and pack orders according to LSI procedures
- Process cartons utilizing automated shipping systems
- Help maintain the shipping/receiving areas in a clean and orderly manner
- Cross-train in Case Binding or Production departments
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months continuous work experience required
Why You Should Apply
- Work only 3.5 days per week
- Onsite food & refreshments available for purchase
- Book discounts
- Overtime available during peak season $$$
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress Code
- Convenient Location – just 20 miles outside of Nashville
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.