Inventory Control Clerk (Mon-Fri 7:30am to 4:00 pm)
- 1200 Ingram Dr, Chambersburg, PA 17202, USA
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring Inventory Control Clerks to contribute to our Operations team in Chambersburg, PA
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through training, education and accident prevention programs. Process Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration, innovation, we can’t wait to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Performs daily cycle counts such as Force/Counts, Problem Titles, and randomly selected titles and enters quantity into RF (Radio Frequency) terminal.
- Performs line by line verification by scanning location and ISBN into RF terminal to verify correct title, ISBN, quantity, and price; types in appropriate indicator to flag and identify area of discrepancy; enters found product information into RF as necessary once line by line transaction is complete.
- Verifies previously identified discrepancies (ISBN numbers, Found products) as listed on the Found Product Report and Line by Line report and consolidates misplaced product into one location.
- Researches titles on slash report to determine if stock was depleted or overlooked due to inaccurate location code or error.
- Validates discrepancies from previous cycle counts and lost and found adjustments as indicated on the inventory Adjustment Reconciliation Report.
- Works Empty Reports for both Overflow and Forward Pick areas to verify that the title is not in either location.
- Performs cycle counts on over Ships and Possible Gains Reports to verify the inventory discrepancies they indicate.
6 months continuous work experience
Why You’ll Love Working for ICG:
- Casual dress code
- Convenient location
- Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.