Customer Success Manager
- 227 Fayetteville St, Raleigh, NC 27601, USA
VitalSource®, an Ingram Content Group (ICG) company is hiring for a Customer Success Manager to contribute to our Customer Success team in Raleigh, NC. As the Customer Success Manager, you will engage with a named list of key higher education clients to ensure that their needs are met, and drive solutions, to maximize client benefits and revenue to VitalSource. You will also be responsible for relationship management, revenue retention, identification of areas for potential growth, and overall client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree or directly related year for year experience
- 3 years account management experience
- Experience with Project Management
- Experience in relationship management
- Experience presenting to clients in person and remotely
- Experience training clients
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Be the primary day-to-day point of communication between the clients and VitalSource; communicate and advocate individual client needs to internal stakeholders
- Coordinate resources within VitalSource as appropriate to meet the client’s needs; work productively across functions with all internal stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Product and Development
- Ensure all aspects of client engagement and contractual obligations are executed successfully
- Evaluate and monitor the overall client health and success and share this information and customer insights with internal stakeholders
- Escalate at risk clients appropriately.
- Establish and support VitalSource in developing C-level relationships between VitalSource and clients
- Provide opportunity leads to the sales team; this can be revenue growth or additional business lines
- Identify processes improvements that would benefit both clients and internal stakeholders.
- Work with the Customer Success Operations and Finance teams to ensure timely and accurate customer billing
- Provide customer training on VitalSource systems and platforms
- Provide communication on VitalSource software features and functionality, plus upcoming features, issues and downtime
- Gain an understanding of the basic integration set up with clients to assist in troubleshooting.
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers and YMCA’s for one low price
- An opportunity to be part of a collaborative, open work space, where your contributions truly make a difference.
- Located in the heart of downtown Raleigh with great grub options and an YMCA in the building to work it off (employer paid subsidy offered for YMCA).
- Employer paid parking/commuter subsidy coupled with pre-tax commuter benefits for associates.
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work schedules (by team)
- Free snacks/Drinks/Coffee
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
VitalSource Technologies LLC, part of Ingram Content Group LLC, is improving the learning experience by making it easier to create and deliver effective and affordable content. The preferred choice among educational institutions and companies for digital learning materials, VitalSource® helps over 1,000 educational content providers create and deliver seamless interactive learning experiences through its exclusive Bookshelf® platform to millions of learners at 7,000 institutions. Bookshelf users opened more than 20 million digital textbooks last year and read more than 3.4 billion pages. For more information about VitalSource, visit https://get.vitalsource.com/
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.