Cloud Infrastructure Software Engineer
- 4455 Carver Woods Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45242, USA
Ingenium Plus partners with organizations to help design and execute a talent management strategy that advances organizational effectiveness. We accomplish this by aligning organizations internal talent acquisition practices with that of external executive recruitment and staff augmentation. By advancing all these staffing elements together in one cohesive strategy the company culture can flourish.
We are currently in search of a passionate Software Engineer and we want you to be a part of our team! As a team member, you will bring a deep curiosity about all areas of technology and specific expertise in Python, cloud technologies, automation, distributed systems, and efficiently designed code.
Additionally, you will spend a significant amount of time installing, deploying, and customizing the DivvyCloud Platform.
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive, creative, and collaborative work environment that offers a competitive salary and benefits, great location, and flexible schedules.
• Drive all phases of the software development life cycle using Agile Scrum methodology in the creation of innovative software products
• Install, deploy, and customize DivvyCloud. Drive Cloud automation for customers using the DivvyCloud platform, extending the product through plug-ins and APIs to support additional services/frameworks
• Establishing core building blocks of Infrastructure as Code using HashiCorp products. Unifying these blocks into secure and repeatable pipelines for execution of IaaS at Enterprise scale
• Creation of Python plug-in scripts for complex cloud-based infrastructure deployment and automation
• Act as a technical lead for complex backend services
• Bridge the gap between high-level architecture and the detailed solutions design input needed to deliver product
• Work closely with Architects to address complex software/system architecture issues
• Work closely with operations to develop the most optimal system architecture/deployment design for core platforms
• Jump in and solve complex technical problems and design issues
• Drive adoption of advanced cloud-based features and capabilities where it makes sense
• Drive CI/CD capabilities to achieve continuous deployment
• Code, code, and more code!
2+ years of relevant experience
• BA/BS or advanced degree in computer sciences or equivalent work experience
• Experience working on large scale, complex applications
• Knowledge and experience in using public cloud services – Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, and VMware
• DivvyCloud Platform experience
• Experience with REST API development
• Knowledge of Docker / Container based technologies
• Experience developing using Agile methodologies
• Excellent teamwork and communication
• Proven ability to take the product through all stages of development from concept to launch at scale
• This position requires the completion of a thorough background and preemployment drug and alcohol screening
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.