Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- Französische Straße 48, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Ingenious Technologies is a leading independent marketing technology provider. With the cloud-based Ingenious Enterprise platform, companies across all industries can aggregate, structure, enrich and analyse all marketing data collected. Thanks to real-time processing and a high level of automation, reliable data sets are available for clients to make agile marketing decisions. Through its in-house R&D team, as well as international Customer Excellence team, which manages clients worldwide from its headquarters in Berlin, Ingenious Technologies secures its success through constant innovation and proximity to the market.
We are looking for passionate developers & engineers who care about software excellence. We want people who are aware of latest trends and know how to adopt the most appropriate technology. We're looking for people who are strong advocates for the best engineering practices and love learning new skills and mentoring young talents.
THESE ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work on large-scale, custom-designed, multi-tier, enterprise-level software development projects using languages and technologies such as Java, Maven, Kubernetes, Docker and Kafka (to name a few) and techniques such as DDD, CQRS, TDD.
- Help the team to champion software quality, engender technical vision and ensure clients are satisfied.
- Be part of every phase of the software development lifecycle including conception, design as well as operation on the cloud infrastructure.
- Agile best practices and Continuous Delivery should not be a foreign language for you.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan.
- Help to grow the next generation of developers and have a positive impact on the industry.
THAT’S YOUR PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Bachelor’s Degree - business, marketing or technical majors preferred
- A strong sales skillset and a proven track record in developing and executing successful sales plans
- Ability to independently create and deliver persuasive customer pitche
- B2B digital marketing/performance marketing expertise with good technical knowledge
- Ability to analyse and interpret sales data and trends from a variety of sources
- Experience of speaking or selling to C-level and VP level would also be a big advantage
- Outstanding problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both German & English language
THAT’S WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Hands-on development and delivery experience with the good mix of programming languages and technologies
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great object-oriented skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, IoC etc.
- Ability to work with a variety of client requirements and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, DDD, Encapsulation and much more
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
THAT’S WHAT WE OFFER
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package
- A motivated, highly-skilled and open-minded team of people from all over the world
- A modern office at the heart of Berlin, including a social area with e. g. Kicker and table tennis
- A family friendly work environment with flexible working hours, where family always comes first.
- A strong focus on health: Fresh fruit, nuts, beverages and yoga classes are provided
- FUN! We have a lot of fun doing our work and want people who want the same.