Account Executive - Mid-Market Solutions (m/f/d)
- Französische Straße 48, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Ingenious Technologies provides Europe’s #1 Partner Management Platform (PMP). We are convinced that partnerships are an underrated source of revenue and will play a fundamental role in ever more companies’ growth strategy in the years to come. That’s why we designed the PMP to help businesses manage and automate their strategic relationships and processes easily - all in one place.
We pride ourselves not only in our award-winning platform, but also on the talent and passion of our people. Through our flat hierarchies, we welcome people who would like to play a part in moulding the company and driving change.
To support us in our mission, we are looking for an extroverted and highly motivated addition to our dynamic sales team in Berlin.
As a Account Executive - Mid-Market Solutions, here's what you will do:
- Meet or exceed sales targets by selling the Ingenious platform to mid-sized accounts
- Research and conceptualize a go-to market strategy to create and maintain a sales pipeline
- Position Ingenious solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Trailblaze the Ingenious vision through product demonstration, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives
- Manage the complete end-to-end sales cycles, from acquisition to signing deals, with the engagement of appropriate resources such as Customer Success team, Solution Engineers, etc.
- Use your solution-selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential in order to to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Work closely with current and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals
Here’s what you should bring:
- Proven experience of B2B software or technology sales and account management experience, with a successful history of net direct new business sales
- Experience in managing the sales cycle from business champion to C Level
- Experience in managing and closing complex sales cycles and demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Prior sales methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references
- High proficiency in English and German
- University Degree
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Our office is located in the heart of Berlin.
- Our team is highly international (and we enjoy the diversity!)
- You get a chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you can reach your full potential.
- You receive individual coaching in areas of professional growth and product knowledge.
- You have the freedom to design your career path into senior positions within the company.
- We provide a choice between mac and windows for your most efficient working style.
- We enjoy flexible working hours, so you can work from home whenever necessary.
- We know how important it is to have a break. That’s why we also like to enjoy a round of table tennis or foosball, and have a weekly session of yoga.