Senior Account Executive - Enterprise Solutions (m/f/d)
- Französische Straße 48, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Ingenious Technologies provides Europe’s #1 Partner Management Platform (PMP). We are convinced that partnerships are an underrated source of revenue and will play a fundamental role in ever more companies’ growth strategy in the years to come. That’s why we designed the PMP to help businesses manage and automate their strategic relationships and processes easily - all in one place.
We pride ourselves not only in our award-winning platform, but also on the talent and passion of our people. Through our flat hierarchies, we welcome people who would like to play a part in moulding the company and driving change.
To support us in our mission, we are looking for a well-seasoned, extroverted and highly motivated addition to our dynamic sales team in Berlin.
As a Senior Account Executive - Enterprise Solutions, here's what you will do:
- Meet or exceed sales objectives as assigned
- Build new business opportunities in the DACH market and managing the full B2B sales cycle
- Conduct high-level conversations and build relationships with C and VP level executives to address business needs
- Deliver the Ingenious value proposition by reaching highest stakeholders with a solution that builds immediate and long-term business value
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Work strategically to plan and deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities and challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Qualify leads effectively and identifying prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner, and escalating issues to the line manager (CSO) when necessary
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
Here's what you should bring:
- 5+ years of sales experience with a proven track record, preferably with a software, agency or performance marketing background
- German is a must, with a professional level of English
- Superb communication skills with a natural talent of connecting with people quickly in a poised, convincing and enthusiastic way
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative, and drive to deliver results
- Willingness to take charge in unsupervised situations, with an ability to make decisions independently
- Unafraid of solving new or unfamiliar problems, as well as overcoming objections or hostility assertively
- Comfortable with collaborative work, not only within our organization, but also with the different stakeholders within partners or clients
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Works in a structured manner, with an eye for details
Here's what's in it for you:
- Our office is located in the heart of Berlin.
- Our team is highly international (and we enjoy the diversity!)
- You get a chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you can reach your full potential.
- You receive individual coaching in areas of professional growth and product knowledge.
- You have the freedom to design your career path into senior positions within the company.
- We provide a choice between mac and windows for your most efficient working style.
- We enjoy flexible working hours, so you can work from home whenever necessary.
- We know how important it is to have a break. That’s why we also like to enjoy a round of table tennis or foosball, and have a weekly session of yoga.