Business Development Manager - DACH (m/f/d)
- Französische Straße 48, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Ingenious Technologies provides Europe’s #1 Partner Management Platform (PMP). We are convinced that partnerships are an underrated source of revenue and will play a fundamental role in ever more companies’ growth strategy in the years to come. That’s why we designed the PMP to help businesses manage and automate their strategic relationships and processes easily - all in one place.
We pride ourselves not only in our award-winning platform, but also on the talent and passion of our people. Through our flat hierarchies, we welcome people who would like to play a part in moulding the company and driving change.
As a Business Development Manager, your mission will be to identify and acquire new customers in medium-sized and large enterprises to help grow our presence in DACH. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle. You will be aligned with a team of sales managers who will depend on you to deliver on core responsibilities.
Here's what you will do:
- New business development - Qualify opportunities by exploring complex customer challenges and business pains and educate prospects on the value of Ingenious solutions.
- Strategic alignment - Connect with our sales managers and cross-functional teams to create and prioritize strategic target account lists. Identify and generate new business opportunities to fuel up-market growth. Lead demand generation and campaigns from conception, planning, execution to launch.
- Crush your targets - Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline. Engage in all steps of the sales cycle to ensure a smooth pipeline progression and maximize results.
- Master your selling skills - Develop your professional brand and engage with your prospects to build trusted relationships by providing insights tailored to their specific needs and interests
Here’s what you should bring:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Proven track record of success in sales or business development, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business in new and existing accounts
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
- High motivation, resilience and ambition to build a career at Ingenious
- Strong proficiency in both German and English
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Our office is located in the heart of Berlin.
- Our team is highly international (and we enjoy the diversity!)
- You get a chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you can reach your full potential.
- You receive individual coaching in areas of professional growth and product knowledge.
- You have the freedom to design your career path into senior positions within the company.
- We provide a choice between mac and windows for your most efficient working style.
- We enjoy flexible working hours, so you can work from home whenever necessary.
- We know how important it is to have a break. That’s why we also like to enjoy a round of table tennis or foosball, and have a weekly session of yoga.