Customer Solutions Engineer (m/f/d)
- Französische Straße 48, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Ingenious Technologies provides Europe’s #1 Partner Management Platform (PMP). We are convinced that partnerships are an underrated source of revenue and will play a fundamental role in ever more companies’ growth strategy in the years to come. That’s why we designed the PMP to help businesses manage and automate their strategic relationships and processes easily - all in one place.
We pride ourselves not only in our award-winning platform, but also on the talent and passion of our people. Through our flat hierarchies, we welcome people who would like to play a part in moulding the company and driving change.
To support us in our mission, we are looking for a highly motivated addition to our team in Berlin. If you have a strong desire to leverage your technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to identify business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and demonstrate the solutions that provide business value - we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Solutions Engineer, here's what you will do:
- Understand customer goals and challenges, and map those back to our product offerings
- Present our infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with hardware, software, networking, and security stack
- Evoke confidence in the company’s technology infrastructure, and remove all technical objections in the sales cycle
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, technical training to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives defined collaboratively with management
- Respond effectively to RFIs/RFPs
- Participate actively in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and balance multiple projects in a team-selling environment
Here’s what you should bring:
- Successfully completed a degree in B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or similar
- 5+ years experience as a solution/sales engineer for a SaaS company, ideally in a customer-facing role
- Demonstrated leadership and mentorship skills
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database, web technology, and cyber-security
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to take complex pieces of technology and explain them in an easy way to understand
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team to solve technical problems
- Ability to travel domestically
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Our office is located in the heart of Berlin.
- Our team is highly international (and we enjoy the diversity!)
- You get a chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you can reach your full potential.
- You receive individual coaching in areas of professional growth and product knowledge.
- You have the freedom to design your career path into senior positions within the company.
- We provide a choice between mac and windows for your most efficient working style.
- We enjoy flexible working hours, so you can work from home whenever necessary.
- We know how important it is to have a break. That’s why we also like to enjoy a round of table tennis or foosball, and have a weekly session of yoga.