Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
- Französische Straße 48, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Ingenious Technologies provides Europe’s #1 Partner Management Platform (PMP). We are convinced that partnerships are an underrated source of revenue and will play a fundamental role in ever more companies’ growth strategy in the years to come. That’s why we designed the PMP to help businesses manage and automate their strategic relationships and processes easily - all in one place.
We pride ourselves not only in our award-winning platform, but also on the talent and passion of our people. Through our flat hierarchies, we welcome people who would like to play a part in moulding the company and driving change.
To support us in our mission, we are looking for a highly motivated addition to join our dynamic customer success team in Berlin.
As a Customer Success Manager, here's what you will do:
- You will be responsible for nurturing and ensuring our local and international B2B customers achieve their potential with our Ingenious platform
- Understand customer business problem/use cases and establish a trusted advisor relationship
- Provide operational and technical support, relationship management and customer control, and prioritize based on internal customer classification and contractual service level agreements
- Proactively monitor customer health to reach out to customers before issues escalate and identify opportunities for training and services
- Monitor and coordinate all customer servicing measures and goals on a daily, monthly and annual basis
- Provide operational and technical support in the setup process
- Support the sales team in customer acquisition, renewals and upselling
- Support the product team in the development of platform through continuous flow of feedback from customers
Here’s what you should bring:
- Strong online marketing background from your degree, diploma or similar
- 2+ years of experience in account management or customer support for performance marketing, preferably within a SaaS environment
- Experience with popular online marketing platforms
- Good knowledge of online marketing metrics and their evaluation
- Very good analytical skills in dealing with data and KPIs
- Strong technical understanding
- Excellent time and project management
- High proficiency in German and English is a prerequisite, additional European language is a plus
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially in Excel is mandatory
- Strong service mentality and experience in dealing with customers
- Open and authentic personality
- A healthy dose of humour
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Our office is located in the heart of Berlin.
- Our team is highly international (and we enjoy the diversity!)
- You get a chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you can reach your full potential.
- You receive individual coaching in areas of professional growth and product knowledge.
- You have the freedom to design your career path into senior positions within the company.
- We provide a choice between mac and windows for your most efficient working style.
- We enjoy flexible working hours, so you can work from home whenever necessary.
- We know how important it is to have a break. That’s why we also like to enjoy a round of table tennis or foosball, and have a weekly session of yoga.