Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
- Französische Straße 48, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Ingenious Technologies provides Europe’s #1 Partner Management Platform (PMP). We are convinced that partnerships are an underrated source of revenue and will play a fundamental role in ever more companies’ growth strategy in the years to come. That’s why we designed the PMP to help businesses manage and automate their strategic relationships and processes easily - all in one place.
We pride ourselves not only in our award-winning platform, but also on the talent and passion of our people. Through our flat hierarchies, we welcome people who would like to play a part in moulding the company and driving change.
To support us in our mission, we are looking for a highly motivated addition to join our dynamic customer success team in Berlin.
As a Customer Success Manager, here's what you will do:
- Take responsibility for your own set of local and international B2B customers from the initial setup process to full usage and way beyond.
- In your continuous strategical exchange with the customers you will enable them to achieve their full business potential through our Ingenious platform.
- Provide operational and technical support, relationship management and customer control, and prioritize based on internal customer classification and contractual service level agreements.
- Proactively monitor customer health to reach out to customers before issues escalate and identify opportunities for training and services.
- Monitor and coordinate all customer servicing measures and goals on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
- Provide operational and technical support in the setup process.
- Support the sales team in customer acquisition, renewals and upselling.
- Support the product team in the development of platform through continuous flow of feedback from customers.
Here’s what you should bring:
- Strong online marketing background acquired through a degree, diploma or working experience.
- 2+ years of experience in account management or customer support for. performance marketing, preferably within a SaaS environment.
- Experience with popular online marketing platforms.
- Good knowledge of online marketing metrics and their evaluation.
- Very good analytical skills in dealing with data and KPIs.
- High proficiency in German and English is a prerequisite, additional European language is a plus.
- Strong technical understanding or a pronounced interest in technical matters.
- Excellent time and project management.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially in Excel is mandatory.
- Strong customer-centric mentality and experience in dealing with customers.
- A healthy dose of humor.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Our office is located in the heart of Berlin.
- We work in an international team (and we enjoy the diversity!)
- You get a chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you can reach your full potential.
- You receive individual coaching to support your professional growth.
- We provide a choice between mac and windows for your most efficient working style.
- We offer a family-friendly workplace
- We know how important it is to have a break. That’s why we also like to enjoy a round of table tennis or football, and have a weekly session of yoga.