Chief Product Officer (m/f/d)
- Französische Straße, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Ingenious Technologies provides Europe’s #1 Partnership Automation Platform (PAP). We are convinced that partnerships are an underrated source of revenue and will play a fundamental role in ever more companies’ growth strategy in the years to come. That’s why we designed the PAP to help businesses manage and automate their strategic relationships and processes easily - all in one place.
We pride ourselves not only in our award-winning platform, but also on the talent and passion of our people. Through our flat hierarchies, we welcome people who would like to play a part in moulding the company and driving change.
To support us in our high ambition mission, we are looking for a Chief Product Officer to join our team in Berlin.
As Chief Product Officer, you will be the primary contact for all product and product marketing challenges. You will assist in designing and implementing company strategies and core competencies with respect to relevant market developments, and in establishing technical or commercial requirements.
To do so, you will undertake market research, gather customer feedback and stakeholder input, as well as create a strategic plan for the product in question. You will then communicate your strategy to the Development team.
You will also take responsibility for communicating the progress of the product to management, sales teams, and other important stakeholders, share responsibility with the Marketing team for getting to know customers and user personalities, and for developing tools and campaigns that the company can use to market and sell this product.
In deeper details, here's what you will do:
- Collect all market information
- Establish detailed user/customer/consumer personalities
- Develop product pricing strategies and structures
- Develop and manage the product roadmap
- Manage the product backlog
- Synthesize all internal and external stakeholder input to create characteristics and priorities
- Carry out profit/loss analyses
- Carry out research on the competition
- Carry out and analyzing customer surveys
- Be a key player in sales readiness initiatives.
- Development of sales and marketing instruments
- Design and carry out training courses for sales and support
- Develop messaging strategies and market positioning for the products
- Take part in presentations and events
Here’s what you should bring:
- 8+ years in a senior technical product marketing/management role with an enterprise software company. 5+ years of experience managing a team
- Experience orchestrating successful product launches with experience building for scale and working with multiple cross-organizational stakeholders.
- Strong, referenceable track record of partnering with high performing product management teams.
- Exceptional product marketing and product management skills with the ability to understand complex technology and turn them into innovative marketing messages.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, great teammate and a person who can inspire and lead in a diverse team in experiences and background.
- BS or MS in technical discipline or equivalent. MBA is preferred.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment and stay flexible through growth and change.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- This role presents an excellent chance to leave a footprint in a growing, dynamic, and future leading enterprise technology company.
- A consistent track record in technical product marketing roles, leading launches and driving field success is essential to success. If you are a product marketer who loves storytelling, and if you flourish in teamwork and communications-centered environments, then you want this job.
- You will report to the CEO with the freedom and the challenge to make a difference. We clearly want to become #1 in our market.
- Our Berlin-based team is highly international and we enjoy diversity.