Campus Recruiter ( Position Type - C2H / Salary- 2L to 4L per year)
- 1, Chennai, Pondicherry, Noida, Gujarat, Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai, India
Since 2009, Info Way Solutions has earned a reputation as a full-service staffing firm that excels in a fast-paced marketplace. We have placed highly skilled professionals on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis in the fields of accounting and finance, IT technology,office administration, marketing and design.
Info Way Solutions is dedicated to providing you quality professionals with well-matched skills to your unique hiring requirements and workplace environment. We collaborate with customers to consistently and cost-effectively plan, execute and deliver high-quality services and results.Our consultants are seasoned professionals who build long-term,trusted relationships that bring about a high level of energy, integrity, experience and value to our client’s work.
Our superior client-consultant relationships and in-depth insight of services have resulted in significant repeated business with clients. In addition, we are partners with best-in-class technology vendors that enable us to best determine the most appropriate hardware, software and services to cater to any of our client’s business needs. We have often collaborated with them to make optimal use of today’s technology while also planning for the future.
More than 50 customers – including mid-market leaders and many of the Fortune 500 Companies – rely on our expertise to leverage their investments.
- Host in-house career days for students and recent graduates by department or field of expertise.
- Attend college career fairs, interact with students and promote our employer brand.
- Contact university career counselors and provide informational materials about our entry-level position programs.
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews and perform skills assessment tests for junior positions.
- Report on recruiting metrics after every careers event, including number of candidates interviewed and hired.
- Advertise current open roles to online and offline alumni communities.
- Contact university career counselors.
- Design and place print ads on college campuses.
- Post job ads and source potential candidates on social media groups.
- Build and maintain good relationships with universities and other educational institutions.
- Experience in advertising and hiring for entry-level roles is a plus.
- Knowledge of various candidate evaluation techniques, including group interviews.
- Hands-on experience with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Familiarity with social media sourcing.
- Should be ready to travel.
- Its an contract to hire position.
- 5 days working.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.