Java Developer (Required Experience - 1 year Only)
- 1, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore, Gujarat, Ahmedabad, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, India
Since 2009, Info Way Solutions has earned a reputation as a full-service staffing firm that excels in a fast-paced marketplace. We have placed highly skilled professionals on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis in the fields of accounting and finance, IT technology,office administration, marketing and design.
Info Way Solutions is dedicated to providing you quality professionals with well-matched skills to your unique hiring requirements and workplace environment. We collaborate with customers to consistently and cost-effectively plan, execute and deliver high-quality services and results.Our consultants are seasoned professionals who build long-term,trusted relationships that bring about a high level of energy, integrity, experience and value to our client’s work.
Our superior client-consultant relationships and in-depth insight of services have resulted in significant repeated business with clients. In addition, we are partners with best-in-class technology vendors that enable us to best determine the most appropriate hardware, software and services to cater to any of our client’s business needs. We have often collaborated with them to make optimal use of today’s technology while also planning for the future.
More than 50 customers – including mid-market leaders and many of the Fortune 500 Companies – rely on our expertise to leverage their investments.
- 1 years of software development experience.
- Strong Core JAVA/J2EE, Core java, Spring, Hibernate, Restful Web Services / API, JQuerry, JSP, Servlet.
- Experience with SOAP REST web services, XML, AJAX JSON.
- Experience in Java Web Frameworks such as Spring MVC, Struts, JSF, etc.
- Java design principles/patterns.
- If required should be ready to work in US Time Zone (9pm to 6am IST).
- 5 days working.
- We will allow work from home as well (Depend on condition).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team oriented environment.