- 46520 Fremont Blvd, Suite 614, Fremont, California, United States
Since 2009, Info Way Solutions has earned a reputation as a full-service staffing firm that excels in a fast-paced marketplace. We have placed highly skilled professionals on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis in the fields of accounting and finance, IT technology,office administration, marketing and design.
Info Way Solutions is dedicated to providing you quality professionals with well-matched skills to your unique hiring requirements and workplace environment. We collaborate with customers to consistently and cost-effectively plan, execute and deliver high-quality services and results.Our consultants are seasoned professionals who build long-term,trusted relationships that bring about a high level of energy, integrity, experience and value to our client’s work.
Our superior client-consultant relationships and in-depth insight of services have resulted in significant repeated business with clients. In addition, we are partners with best-in-class technology vendors that enable us to best determine the most appropriate hardware, software and services to cater to any of our client’s business needs. We have often collaborated with them to make optimal use of today’s technology while also planning for the future.
More than 50 customers – including mid-market leaders and many of the Fortune 500 Companies – rely on our expertise to leverage their investments.
1. Perform activities towards End to end IT Recruitment right from sourcing upto placement.
2. Sourcing & screening and short listing resumes based on desired skills and experience through various job portals / social networking / bulk emails etc.
3. Coordinating with interview-panel for telephone, Skype and Personal interviews.
4. Learn and practice ATS systems.
5. Develop customized sourcing strategies for each requirement and build profiles database.
Should have 6 months to 1 year of recruitment experience.
Good verbal and written communication.
5 Days working with Saturday and Sunday compulsory off.