- London, London, United Kingdom
Working as part of the EMEA Event Marketing team, support the planning and execution of Client’s most high-profile pan-EMEA event programs. You will take responsibility for core elements allocated to you, which will predominantly include:
Create and manage documentation across Stakeholders, Workfront requests, project call management. Support registration, reporting and platform build Operations and logistics management and event marketing support for EMEA regional event programs where needed
Key responsibilities within this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Partner on event programs as requested based on need or opportunity, including supporting additional Client events, working as part of the core project team both pre-event and on-site in a digital and physical capacity as required.
- Develop timelines for each event, including scoping event, copy reviews, build, testing, stakeholder reviews, etc
- Collaborate with the EMEA Registration Tools & Enablement Manager to manage and test event registration processes, assist with registration builds including platform builds and pre and post event evaluations
- Monitor and identify trends through year-over-year analysis of registration data. Identify opportunities for improvement and implement solutions
- Support on localisation asks and timelines
- Procure and coordinate vendor services and any branded merchandise as required
- 2+ years’ experience event/registration management
- Knowledge of best-practices and market trends which could enhance attendee experience
- Laser focus on customer satisfaction and experience.
- Proven experience meeting deadlines
- Team-player with a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills, multi-lingual an advantage
- Strong eye for detail even under pressure
- Excellent organizational and stake holder management skills
Thanks & Regards,
Account Manager– Recruitment
Infotree Service Inc.
Office : +44 2081900406 (UK)
Web site: https://www.infotreeglobal.com/